Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Future of Crimson City

This is Jill Cooper, reporting in from the chaos that continues in Crimson City. I have word from Liz Maverick on the future of the series. Yes, there will be more Crimson City! Shards of Crimson is an anthology featuring original Crimson City authors. It will be out in January 2007. (Happy New Year, indeed!)

For those wondering about the Jill/Marius story, Liz asked me to tell you that she definitely has a Jill/Marius/Hayden triangle in mind (Who will I pick? My soulmate or my teammate? Wish *I* knew. Those boys have lots of tricks up their armored sleeves and it's gonna get ugly before all is said and done), but there are no confirmed plans to publish the book right this minute.

To keep up with Liz's plans for Crimson City, try checking http://www.myspace.com/lizmaverick from time to time.

I've got to run. Tajo Maddox seems to have lost his mind; he kidnapped a werewolf princess (yes, you read that correctly) and now the rest of us rogues are trying to figure out what the hell to do about it all. Over and out.

Jill

1 Comments:

At 10/29/2006 08:02:00 AM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Hmm now I see why everyone has been so quiet over the past months. Readers should be thrilled to hear that our crimson pals have not only been very busy but they have been getting into more adventures.
CF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home