Saturday, May 06, 2006

Developments

I have been spending time with Tiber Korzha, his wife and step-daughter Holly. Holly is coming into her demon powers and Tiber and Claudia do not wish her to be without guidance. Because I am obligated to the vampire I could not refuse. Holly's father is a Bak-Faru demon and those darker powers often come early. She should know what it means to have this heritage. The girl is eleven now, but I know already she is my future vishtau mate. I have not told the vampire or the girl's mother. Nor Holly. She is too young. This is not a burden she should bear. I do not know how or what I will tell Lenore. Lenore is my heart. She is pregnant with our first child, and in ten years I will have a vishtau mate. This is not Holly's fault or mine, but I resent her for a future I do not want.

2 Comments:

At 5/06/2006 11:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look to those older and wiser for guidance. You know others of your kind still in this world. Besides, who says in ten years you'll have a mate, why not in 30 or 40?

 
At 5/07/2006 09:14:00 AM, Blogger Aslet said...

Perhaps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home