Thursday, April 06, 2006

Wednesday Night at the Crimson Jim

Alzbeta's still giving me the cold shoulder so I went out last night. I just needed a break from the sad, but accusatory looks she gives me. I know, I know. Everyone's pissed at me right now. They'll get over it.

Ran into someone who looks a hell of a lot like McCabe at the Crimson Jim. I'd had enough to drink by then that at first I thought it was McCabe. I don't know if the dude is a brother or cousin or what have you--all he'd admit when I pressed was that they were related. Since I'm still avoiding McCabe himself right now, I guess I won't be getting my questions answered any time soon.

This Sebastian, though, he was an all right guy, and he made a lot of sense. His advice helped me smooth the waters a little with my woman. Alzbeta is still angry, but there's been a noticeable mellowing. I'll take all the help I can get with her. I don't know if she's doing something through this bond we have, but I might be developing something more than fondness for her. Who'd have thought I'd ever start falling for a demon chick?

11 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Of course Alzbeta is angry. You got her shunned by the only family she has ever known and she's kicked out of Orcus because of your crazy plot.

On the bond I am sure you are on the trip of a lifetime. Better be careful of those powers she has that you don't understand.

Alzbeta lets meet. I have your back when it comes to this numb-skull you are now bonded to.(Us girls have to stick together).
CF/Red

 
At 4/07/2006 04:49:00 PM, Blogger Marc Hayes said...

Numbskull? Thanks a lot, CF.

And I'll make it up to Alzbeta. Count on that.

MH

 
At 4/07/2006 06:25:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Well Marc you deserve to be called more after your last stunt. Never mind how you insulted me by not even acknowledging how important your life is.

Won't let me meet Alzbeta but you'll let little B-Ops gals follow me to my bike?

I still love ya as a brother dispite your downfalls but get used to getting picked on for this. :-P.

CF/Red

 
At 4/07/2006 07:30:00 PM, Blogger Mika McCabe said...

Wait a second. Hayes, you're going out and leaving Alzbeta home alone? She doesn't know anyone here. That's pretty damn cold.

McCabe and I will be there in twenty minutes. I'm taking Alzbeta shopping. Conor can babysit you--and maybe explain how to treat a demon female.

 
At 4/07/2006 09:15:00 PM, Blogger Vendhetta said...

You guys want some company shopping? I'd love to meet Alzbeta. Besides, we all need all the friends we can get in this town. She shouldn't be stuck at home while her clueless male goes out. She's a demon. She should kick his human ass.
Marc, do you know nothing of women?
I actually feel just a tad bit sorry for you.

 
At 4/08/2006 10:45:00 AM, Blogger Marc Hayes said...

Stop ganging up on me!

And thanks a lot, Mika. Not only did you sic McCabe on me, but you got Alzbeta all wound up too.

MH

 
At 4/09/2006 06:36:00 AM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Boo hoo the mean girls are ganging up on me...stoppit... does this remind anyone of how the boys would whine in kindergarten if you chased them and kissed them? Or was I the only one who was kissing boys that young.

Relaxe Marc seems as though J is proud of you.
CF

 
At 4/09/2006 01:41:00 PM, Blogger Marc Hayes said...

Well, hell, as long as that dog is proud of me, all is right with the world.

CF, I got enough shit from McCabe, Mika and Alzbeta. Give me a break.

MH

 
At 4/09/2006 06:39:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Obviously my sarcasm in that remark of J being proud of you went unnoticed.

I am entitled to give you shit because I am female, demon, and deep down you know you enjoy the attention.

I have B-Ops messing with me now...did you let them know about my wolf problems?

CF

 
At 4/09/2006 07:30:00 PM, Blogger Marc Hayes said...

CF,

I don't rat out friends.

MH

 
At 4/09/2006 09:41:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

That makes you a great friend. Thankyou!

My appologies I just read that it was my former roommate who ratted me out.

Sigh...damn I need to get below the radar again...doubt it is ever possible now.

CF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home