Monday, April 03, 2006

I am SO not a whiner!

Just wait til I found out who started calling me a whiner dog. She's going to be sorry. Truly sorry. This morning, I get up to go to work. Noah is still sleeping in our cave. (ick. We need windows!) I walk out and some wanker looks at me and barks like he's some yippy yappy excuse for a canine, and then says, "Good morning, whiner dog." All the way to the street, people are calling me whiner dog. Well, F them. I tore into several of them, the ones who didn't see what I did to the other dogs. So, be warned. I'm going to find you, take you down and leave you out in the sun to rot so bad even the cheating liar cheater dog won't want what's left.

Oh, and my mom's in town with Toni of the wonder boobs. Last night Toni got a job at a fang strip joint by asking to see the manager and then taking off her T-Shirt when he came out. $25 an hour plus tips! I don't think she knows her customers expect to bite her during the lap dance portion of the show. So what happens to the happy couple when Mom goes dog and Toni's a fang, I'd like to know. They're staying at the Ritz (courtesy of Dad's Amex). They expect him to cancel it any minute now. Mom wants to meet Noah, but I've put them off, and I told her I am NOT going to convert her. That's just plain sick. At least one of them has a job.

4 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 05:43:00 PM, Blogger Vendhetta said...

Look, Elle, you are whining about not being a whiner. What the hell difference does it make to you what people call you? The little incident from this morning is actually kinda funny.
Maybe there should be some sort of mental screening before letting someone unstable convert...?

 
At 4/05/2006 06:01:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Ugh,
Whine me a river!
I agree with Vene what does it matter what they are calling you? Better get over the attitude and watch who you're threatening. Someone not quite as nice as myself might rip your eyes out. Knock yourself down to the level you need to be, Omega.

CF

PS- Send Noah my love J's pretty favorable of him.

 
At 4/05/2006 07:55:00 PM, Blogger Elle said...

I have no idea why everyone has such a problem. I am NOT a whiner. And don't give me that sticks and stones BS either. Names do hurt and everyone knows it. That's why we're not supposed to call people names. Geez, you two are really a couple of wankers. You probably started the whole thing. Oh, man, you did, didn't you?

 
At 4/06/2006 02:48:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Nice, don't call names then you call me a whanker.

Didn't start it but think it is pretty funny.

CF/Red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home