Monday, April 10, 2006

Human Women

I have underestimated Lenore. I thought she would be weaker than a demon female and that if I bound her to me, and even bound me to her, that I would still wish to mate with other women. I do not, and that was not what I intended. I did not want her to mate with anyone else, and I wanted to kill that human she was with before she understood I am the only mate for her. So, was it not logical to think that binding would give me all that I wanted? Lenore for me alone. She has become my heart, and even if I could go back to Orcus, I would not. I miss Orcus, but without Lenore, I would be nothing.

She agrees we should have children, but she insists I must learn better how to convince others I am a human male. She is right. My children will live here, and so must I. Lenore obtained certain papers, and we went to City Hall and went through the human bonding ritual. The Elismal ritual is much more gratifying.

4 Comments:

At 4/11/2006 06:28:00 PM, Blogger Vendhetta said...

I'm sure that your bonding ritual was more gratifying to you but it was very thoughtful of you to go through a human wedding ceremony.
You're on the right track already.
Congratulations to you both.

 
At 4/12/2006 05:16:00 PM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

Man, you fell for that sh*t? He's a demon. He's gonna screw up and piss her off again. Guaranteed.

 
At 4/12/2006 05:22:00 PM, Blogger Vendhetta said...

Of course he is gonna screw up and piss her off again. He's a male.
It's what you guys do.
But at least he did something nice before he pisses her off.

 
At 4/13/2006 06:36:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Aslet, congrats on the wedding. I am sure it was a beautiful ceremony. Keep up the good work and you'll both be well on your way to happiness.

Nec, yes he'll screw up and so will she but if its true love who should argue that?

CF/Red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home