Thursday, April 13, 2006

Homework

I've checked out every book in the university library that deals with demons and I'm almost done reading most of them. I wonder how much is true? I mean Mika doesn't lure people into lakes and drown them just for fun. How do I discover, though, what is true? I suppose I could ask Mika or Uncle David or even Aunt Laryn, but then they might ask why I want to know and I've never gotten away with lying. But if they find out I'm still thinking about Nic, they'll all work even harder to keep him away from me. Families suck sometimes.

5 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 04:31:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

You're right Mika will see right through a lie. Perhaps you can go to your brother-in-law and let him know you want to know Mika and Aunt Laryn better. He will surely let you know some facts.

Is that lake thing like a siren? Ya know the demons who would lure ships by just the power of their voices?

Good luck Kim perhaps if you wait awhile true love will prevail.

CF/Red

 
At 4/14/2006 06:00:00 PM, Blogger Kimiko Noguchi said...

Do you mean Conor? He'd mention my interest to Mika, I know it.

Mermaids are listed as demons. They lure men into the ocean and eat them. And Japan has a demon called a Kappa that drags humans into the water and eats their livers. I can't see Mika doing anything like that.

Kim

 
At 4/14/2006 09:38:00 PM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

Doh. Like she'd let you see her. But, hey, Kimi, babe, you need any livers eaten, I'm the dog for the job. Call me, OK, cuz, I think you're cute.

 
At 4/15/2006 07:48:00 PM, Blogger Midnigtdreamer said...

Well aren't we just the industrious little researcher. You, little one, should fallow your cousins advice. The more you advertise your interest in demons, the more interest they will pay in you.

 
At 4/15/2006 07:51:00 PM, Blogger Midnigtdreamer said...

Well, aren't you just the industrious researcher. You, little girl, should listen to your family. You'll bring yourself to the attention of beings whom you are not prepared to deal with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home