Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Hayes Report

Hayes tracked me down, breathing fire about my mate leading his woman astray. He was waving some receipts in front of me and ranting about what Alzbeta spent. My response? I told him Mika was a weak demon (Yeah, right) and that his girlfriend was from the darkest most dangerous branch. Who was more likely to lead whom astray? He stormed off then and I haven't seen him since.

Is it wrong to enjoy watching another man losing his sanity over a female demon? Mika had me climbing the walls before we bonded--and some days she still drives me nuts. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm almost afraid, though, to ask her what she spent on the girls' day out.

3 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 11:06:00 PM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

Look, McLoser demon half-done boy, the receipts are either in the bedroom garbage can or in the bathroon. If she's a slob, they're still on the floor with the extra buttons. Go look. No need to ask.

Oh, that's not the point? Yeah, but it's killing you not to ask, isn't it? That's OK, go ahead and ask. When she dumps you, I'll be there for her. But she sure ain't gonna shop on my plastic!

 
At 4/20/2006 03:04:00 AM, Blogger McCabe said...

Smith,

One, it's not my plastic. Two, Mika doesn't like you. She's already planned out several grueseome and painful ways for you to die. Three, When you're married, then you get to give advice. Till then, keep your muzzle shut.

 
At 4/26/2006 07:14:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Smith married??!! As if?! Thats too funny of a concept. It would take one special girl to rope him in. I have Necro wrapped around my little pinky finger for certain things but I am afraid no one is going to get him to settle.

Jonny, if you are implying that I am a slob then you are in trouble. However, it might turn out to be a fun score to settle. That tag you found for my newest dress was in the bathroom NEXT to the garbage can. Besides when you learn to pick up your shoes out of the middle of the floor then we will discuss who is or isn't a slob.
CF/Red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home