Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Dog Needs to Diet!


Jonny made a new friend, and she works at the morgue. Can you believe my luck? Even better, lately she's all distracted by some freaking freak of a demon so I get to sneak in there now and then and look to see what's on tap, cuz, you know, if the stiff is too fresh, that's kind of gross. There's an even better even better. Turns out the guy who has her shift when she's not there is some kind of sicko and spends all his time surfing the Net looking for photos of knees. Man, how do people get messed up like that? Anyway, this morgue thing is heaven, an all you can eat buffet. Last night, there was a blonde chick. I think a demon got her, but she was tasty all the same.

Whiner dog said her mother's in town and wants to convert. Necro doesn't convert just anybody and one whiner dog in the pack is way more than enough. If she's a babe, though, I'll do her.


5 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 03:30:00 AM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Smith,
I really hope the freak of a demon you were refering to was the new boyfriend and not me. You might hurt my feelings and turn me into a whiner-dog ;-).

Have your fill babe Ven gives you access because of your and my "buisness-deal".

About that mom thing can I have a nibble of the girlfriend?(do they necassarily have to be part of your pack??)

CF/Red

 
At 4/06/2006 02:57:00 PM, Blogger Vendhetta said...

You met Simon? That guy makes you look normal, Necro! haha!

BTW, Nate likes to get freaky but so isn't a freak. Be nice or the diner's closed.

Has anyone heard anything about Tiber and Claudia? Has she had the baby yet?

 
At 4/07/2006 06:28:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

When's the full moon Nec? Free up a few days around it to lock down with your's truely.

(You realize that means you need your fill of the morgue before you lock down with me?)

CF/Red

 
At 4/08/2006 01:33:00 PM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

Fact: Demons are freaking freaks.
Fact: Half-demons are nosy interfering freaking freaks.
Fact: Necro is open-minded about nearly everything, even freaking freaks. But that knee thing is really sicko. I saw him with a camera, OK?

 
At 4/09/2006 09:10:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Nec,
Yea I am a freak - so what of it? Seems we are both pretty compatible with one another being freak.

Mika means well, but why are you bothered by it when you know that she hasn't changed my mind on anything where you are concerned?

That knee thing really weird. Ewww on the seeing him on camera...I don't even want to know what you saw.

However, since we are speaking of body parts....I have a few that could use your touch. Unless you are just too simple for this freak. ;-).

Red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home