Friday, March 03, 2006

The Right Decision

Lenore agreed she should let me bind her to me so that she will never want any male but me. It took a very long time to convince her I do not want any female but her, but if she is not bound to me, because she is not my vishtau mate, we might be forced apart. With the binding, she is mine and that will never change. There is a Bak Faru demon who was trapped here for a very long time when the portal was sealed, and he gave me a spell that allows a demon, if he is powerful enough, to make a child with a human woman and I have done this, too. Lenore is my heart now, and I will take her to Orcus so that my son is born in his world.

1 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 07:17:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

OOOh dare I say congrats. I know one wolf that is going to yell at me but a little bambino'.. I can't help but to say congrats!!
CF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home