Saturday, March 11, 2006

hangdog hangover

Oh, God, I am so hungover. My head feels like it's going to explode. I was doing suicide squeezes with some friends (equal parts of all the liquor in the house) when Mom called. Dad is still living with the boob job babe. Mom's yoga teacher is moving in. Did I mention her yoga teacher is a woman? Tonia. I asked if Tonia had a boob job, too, and then Mom got all mad. My sister called in tears about the wedding and the baby shower, but I told her to stop calling me. I'm still mad at Jonny. I think I might have gone off on him, but I'm not sure. A lot of last night is a blur. Tonight I'm going trawling and whoever finds me first, fang or demon, I'm getting it done. Did I mention I'm posting this from my cell phone? Jonny told me what to look for before I stopped talking to lying cheating liars. I see a guy across the street and so, you know, ta!

1 Comments:

At 3/12/2006 04:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do me a favor and stay mad at Jonny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home