Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Elminated but not so Tidy.

Merde. I dislike untidy endings.

The vamp who had the young woman met with a most unfortunate accident. If only I had arrived sooner, I might have saved him. Alas. I have notified his next of kin. It was the least I could do.

Unfortunately, the woman in question has been converted and, it would seem, very much against her wishes. I've met with Fleur Dumont to discuss what happened. What a waste. There was little to say except the vampire responsible is dead at the hands of a person (and I use that term loosely) or persons unknown, and she is now a vampire and will likely soon be rogue.

He did not die horribly enough.

5 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 05:03:00 PM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

Man, I saw that show. Tiber, you are my new hero.

 
At 3/07/2006 05:05:00 PM, Blogger Tiber said...

I have no notion what you mean. I have not been to the cinema in well over a month. Nevertheless, you are free to worship.

 
At 3/07/2006 06:27:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Tiber conversion is messy even when it is chosen. Fluer could tell you something about that ;).

BTW, Cinematically, you are not missing much at all.

J, always love the messy shows?

CF/Red

 
At 3/11/2006 07:01:00 PM, Blogger Elle said...

Yeah, well, don't listen to anything that liar dog says, Tiber. Wanna come convert me?

 
At 3/11/2006 08:59:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Jonny...... where the hell have you been? Are you seriously going to let her trash you like this?!(the man I know wouldn't put up with it and the wolf I want wouldn't either)

Can't handle a little serious competition Elle?

Its alright I'll take good care of him for ya...at least I want him for what he is and not what he can give me.

No chance barking up Tiber's tree he's a married man(happily I might add.) Didn't you meet G? Maybe you can get him to show you around Orcus.
Red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home