Tuesday, March 14, 2006

All Freaking Freaks Check the Sky!


It's the moon tonight and I got a lotta stuff to do before I go natural. Just a quick note that I took over the former Durant pack and then ran off all the boring normals. I have a high beta likes to hunt in the Lower, pre-arrangements made. We're a special interest pack. Business is hot. The chick I converted is about to find out what it's like to get furry but my beta's going to hang with her tonight and supervise the big C on account of she said some crap that pissed me off. We had a business relationship, and now she wants to go all sappy. Gag me. Baby, that emotional shit is tiresome. Meanwhile, I saw a few demons get their asses kicked the other night. I bit one when he was down and I think I'm going to go see if they do the Moon Howl Dance. I could use a demon dog. I bit him really hard, and guess what? I found out I like that demon blood. Yum. There's some demon's going down tonight, I can feel it in my necro bones. I'm going looking for a blonde demon-chick and see what they're like for a snack.


1 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 02:26:00 AM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Harley + cute little purple outfit + full moon = me ;-)

I want to see you transform back into Jonny Mr. Necro ~ yummy fails to describe my thoughts ;)

Lucky for you I no longer do emotions where our "business" relationship is concerned. Its a waist of my time and yours besides things are more...fun...without all that "I love you" crap getting in the way.

Met your beta, that freak(that's a compliment coming from me)is perfect for your Convert.

Wanna come see what the full moon has done to me? I'm out on the town still look for the chick with the Harley humming between her thighs.

Red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home