Monday, February 06, 2006

Things

So, I told the guys at the dept that Tiber and I got married. They didn't believe me at first. Benson's still a jerk, but then he stopped being a jerk for five minutes and told me he wishes me the best. I got put on leave for fraternizing with Tiber, but that's over and I'm back on the job and all that was OK for a while except if I go longer than twenty minutes without eating, I get sick to my stomach, and the only thing I can eat is Malt-o-Meal and buttered whole wheat bagels. When you're going to the bathroom to barf every other second, it gets noticed. I'm on leave again. Some women get sick like this, I guess. But--

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 02:34:00 AM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Claudia try some crackers before you get out of bed and it might not be wise for you to try and keep up with Tiber's vampire ways of staying awake all night. You need your rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home