Saturday, February 11, 2006

Monday decisions

Jonny says Monday is the day. It's a full moon and he'll do me then, if I want. He isn't budging on the deal for me watching him change. I haven't told him yet I want to. Not the conversion part, I'm still not totally sure about that. He says he thinks he can keep himself from biting me after he changes, but no guarantees. Maybe an accident is better. Look, I'm not dumb about the psychology here. My mom had me in therapy when I was 10. My shrink would say I've decided and don't want the responsibility of converting on purpose. Jonny would say, who the fuck cares? Let's just freaking do it. Whatever happens, I'll need to take at least Tuesday off, though, just to recover.

My sister emailed me a picture of the bridesmaid gown I'm supposed to wear at her wedding. It's hideous. Then Mom called me and cried about the stress of planning the wedding and how ungrateful I am yada yada yada. Jonny may be a freak but at least he doesn't pretend he isn't.

2 Comments:

At 2/11/2006 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Alright Elle, all my best wishes to you then. Noone's going to tell you anything that you don't already have figured out. I have to respect your open mindness but I just hope you aren't clouded by illusions.
Just remember once you're turned keep your claws out of other gal's wolves.

 
At 2/13/2006 05:29:00 AM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Ohh Elle the big beautiful full moon was out this morning. It will be even more full tonight. My mom called to tell me that they had a harvest moon last night in the Midwest(about the color of Crimson.)
I can't help but warn you AND Jonny one last time...better decide this morning what will be done because tonight there is no turning back for either of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home