Sunday, February 12, 2006

Mika

Honey, I know you're going to be pissed off at me when you read this, but tough. I'm keeping you informed the way you told me you wanted so that should count for something, right? I'm off to find Aslet and make the idiot see sense--even if I have to beat it into him.

First, I don't care if it was only because he was trying to get past you to kill some human, I don't want him touching you. If it ever happens again, he's dead.

Second, your plan is ridiculous. For God's sake, the woman Aslet was involved with was bitching about him not picking up after himself and you concoct a scheme worthy of the invasion of Normandy. Why all the subterfuge and manipulation and lying? Demons. I'm going to straighten him out on this score too, and then there'll be no reason for him to talk to you again.

Love you, Mika, and I'm looking forward to your payback for sneaking out and leaving you asleep. I hope it involves the cheerleader uniform. Just a suggestion.

C

3 Comments:

At 2/12/2006 06:51:00 PM, Blogger Mika McCabe said...

McCabe,

If you think I'm sitting at home, waiting for you, you have another think coming! I'm going out and look for Marc. There, now I'm keeping you informed so there's no reason for you to be angry, right?

Love you, Conor, but if you think you're seeing me in the cheerleader costume again anytime soon, you're out of your mind!

Mika

 
At 2/12/2006 08:55:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Mika just find me if you need a pal in this city to search for Marc with.
;) Keeps me away from Aslet anyhow.

 
At 2/12/2006 09:00:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

PS Mccabe..lecture me to stay away from Aslet then you yourself go on a jelous tirade to tell him to stay away from your wife.
Now who's looking to get their ass killed and I don't care if you're half demon or not.... seems as though someone else in this city is worrying about everyone else but themselves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home