Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Maybe I'm not so sure

So, I met the guy who offered to convert me. Whoa. He wasn't anything like I expected. We talked for hours and he actually listened. He said I need to be absolutely sure before I go through with this. He offered to show me around Strata -1 and introduce me to a few converts so I can decide if I really want to do this. And maybe I don't.

Except, he's really cute. It's not like he's mega-buff or anything or drop-dead gorgeous. In fact, at first I thought it was like no way, he's some kind of freak. But we talked until 3:00 am, and he told me a few things about himself. He's not like a normal werewolf, he let that slip at one point. He's got this really wild way of talking and the thing is, I think he wants to convert me. He gets off on it and you know what, that really doesn't bother me much.

But I'm not sure anymore that I want to. Later tonight he's taking me to meet somebody named Gee or some damn letter of the alphabet and then we're going to Strata -1 to meet some of his pack.

Ta.

2 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 01:45:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

For him to show that much restraint you must be something special. My opinion, even if you don't want it, be sure of what your decision is before you meet with a group of wolves(converts) and before you meet with Gee....you might not be given much a choice afterwards. I'de be leary of wandering around on your own unless you know what your looking for and what you want. Uncertainty in this town can get you on the top 100 missing list real fast. Always be prepared.

 
At 2/05/2006 09:40:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Marc's disappearance in this city has some people on edge. Elle some of your friends are really worried about why you won't pick up the phone. Lots of whispering within the human circles about your strata-1 visit. We need an update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home