Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Life comes slow and sweet

Last week, Claudia and I went to City Hall and were married.

This week, I have demonstrated to certain persons the dangers of presumption. A brief but ugly squabble that leaves me rather pleased with the result. No, Tiberiu Korzha is not so distracted that he cannot act swiftly when warranted. My arrangement with certain visitors from out of town has been formalized and we are at present settling into the ramifications. As it happens, it's good for business.

All in all it's been a very good year.

4 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

As much as this news breaks my heart I feel I should tell you...watch out for the Bak-Faru demons. It may not be such a good year if you don't watch your and Claudia's back.

 
At 2/02/2006 01:14:00 PM, Blogger Tiber said...

Thank you and my very best wishes to you. You are right about the Bak-Faru. They are dangerous. Family Korzha is taking all due precautions. Myself, personally, I am taking more.

 
At 2/02/2006 03:07:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Your welcome and my heartbreak is alright ~ I dried my tears last night and checked out a new club. Lots of vampire, wolves, a few demons, and humans around. Without being upset over your unavailability I might not have gone out. Still a big fan. I hope to call you and.....*choke* Claudia friends ;)

 
At 2/05/2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Tiber you'll find next time you read my blog it is now open to anonymous and other comments. Thanks for the heads up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home