Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm so over him now

Last night I went out with a guy I work with sometimes. We have a lot in common. It was fun. He's a really nice guy. I had a good time.

And for anyone who wants to talk to me about Aslet, don't. It's pointless. I don't care who he's sleeping with. Somebody else can pick up all his crap. We'll just see how long it lasts. Five mintues I bet. If. He's completely clueless and whoever the poor bimbo is probably deserves exactly what she gets. Which is nothing that counts. I really, really don't want to think about him, talk about him or anything else about him. It's over. O.V.E.R.

5 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 09:05:00 PM, Blogger fangtasia said...

We'll see. Everyone says that after a breakup.

 
At 2/08/2006 02:36:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

If she's human...she's clueless.

 
At 2/08/2006 03:33:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

PS... if you're up for it....meet us for tequilla shots at the club. Tonight's singles night! =)

 
At 2/11/2006 09:20:00 AM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

Did you even listen to me, demon slayer lady? Do you need me to spell it for you? Y. R. D.U.M.P.E.D.

There. Now get over it. He's making with just about every chick he meets.

 
At 2/11/2006 12:34:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home