Monday, February 27, 2006

I hate G


So, G finds me the other night and he tells me he needs me to do something for him. So I said, F-U just on general principles. I'm supposed to do some vamp chick that's giving him trouble. F-Ux2, I said. And then he tries some of that demon crap on me only I'm hip to that now so I was feeling nasty and I bit him before he could do much. I didn't manage to crush his throat. He was a little nicer after that encounter though. He seems to have forgotten how much we have in common. How long did Fly-Low force him to stay in the dead chick's body? Way too long.I freaking did that d-boy a favor, and he comes to me pulling that shit. No thank you. He wants a vamp chick dead he can get his own damn stake. I'm busy building my pack.


2 Comments:

At 2/28/2006 02:24:00 AM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

You bit him? Well so now I know where you disappeared to. Business as usual.
You realize hot stuff that you've got a gal waiting for you at the end of the night now? We still have 3 pages to work on (and I don't need 3 days to recooperate ;)
By the way. Ran into this guy the other night...he's looking to turn....maybe you can give Elle a play thing and add to your pack.
Love the tattoo and my window is always unlocked for you.
Red
PS ~ stay away from my blogsite you'de gripe about all the talking I did on you. Couldn't help it babe you are the best.

 
At 3/01/2006 02:21:00 AM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

By the way...r u paying any attention to any of these post? Marc's po'd because you didn't defend me. Mika thinks I'm better suited with a demon ;)Better be careful buddy you ignore me too long and I might take her up on the offer. What's your Elle been up to?
What's this I hear about I'm part of your pack? Since when? We better talk because there are some stipulations that I claim rights to...for example no more sex with the blonde human/convert... but you get all you want from me in trade for that deal ;).
Red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home