Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I guess that's that

Shit. Aslet and I argued and we didn't kiss and make up. I should have known this would happen. He's a demon. I'm not. He's powerful enough to be scary and I really should have known that would cause issues. I've been obsessing over this ever since I told him to leave and he did. Depression, the miracle diet. I thought it was about the sex and now that it's too late, I've found out it wasn't just that.

I can't stand being here alone. He took everything except a couple of shirts and now that his crap isn't all over the place, all I can see is the emptiness. Of all the men in my life, he's the only one who always held me afterward. And told me it was good with me, better than good, if you want to know the truth. He wanted to bind me to him and I know demons. They don't lie about whether or not the sex was fabulous, and they don't offer to bind themselves to human women if there isn't something there that makes them think about permanent.

Shit. I so totally blew it. Except I really couldn't have taken much more of his attitude. Completely and utterly smug and overbearing except when he was being sweet.

I started working again. Kind of takes my mind of what a pathetic loser I am. I honestly don't think I'm going to get over him.

2 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 08:42:00 PM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

Yeah, baby, you lost out big time. Too freaking bad. Blue eyes is back in action and I'm just raring to do clean up. Oh, hey, last night I saw him with some other chick. If you're lonely, let me know. Maybe I'll bite him for you and see if he goes doggie. Whatdya say?

 
At 2/02/2006 12:52:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Can a demon be turned wolf by one bite?
Somehow I believe Aslet wouldn't stand for even one glimmer of a fang to be shown in his direction. Of course this is all here-say...I have never met the guy & only know what I have heard and read on this blog.
By the way Lenore I think the city would be a lot calmer if you'de hurry and make up with Aslet...a demon scorned is worse than a woman scorned. I am staying out of that man's path. Johnny you might want to rethink flirting with disaster by hitting on Aslet's woman(ex~ or whatever Lenore is to him now.)Just my two cents worth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home