Saturday, February 18, 2006

Females in the Overworld

I do not understand human females. No demon female would be angry with me or refuse to speak with me as Lenore has done. My heart has not been the same. I want her and only her. I have done everything a female requires. I mated with her and no others and I told her many times how much she pleased me. For a human female, she mates well, and I want to feel her body and see her face and touch her until she cries out for me. I want to care for her and protect her. I have spoken to many humans, male and female, even the half human Mahsei female. They say I cannot kill the human male she was with even though he deserves it. Instead I agreed to send her to his home when he was with another female. This was a most excellent idea. Lenore will not see him again.

I still wish to bind her to me but the Mahsei half-human insists I must not do so against her will. If Lenore were a demon female, it would make no difference. She would want to mate with a demon powerful enough to bind her. Another female told me I should give her a gift she does not expect, a gift that will prove I understand what things she longs to possess. She likes small and delicate items, things which are beautifully made. We have many such things in Orcus and I have brought one back for her.

3 Comments:

At 2/18/2006 09:07:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

;) Aslet baby I think you're on the right path. Don't forget honesty. You have to be careful with her. She's in pain and needs you to be patient with her heart. Just love her and control your temper.
CF

 
At 2/20/2006 09:35:00 AM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

She's poison, man. Pure poison. Just say no!

 
At 2/26/2006 01:05:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Aslet I am happy for you. Glad your girl finally let down her gaurd and listened to you.
Looks like Aslet's back with his woman...does that free up some of your time Jonny?
Red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home