Thursday, February 09, 2006

Down in the valley

I am so stupid. I went out with Jason again and we went to the bar that's not far from my place. It never ocurred to me Aslet would be there, too. Why would he be? We used to go there together. Well everyone, you were right, all of you. I'm not over him and he's obviously moved on. The minute I saw him, my stomach just went right through the floor. There's poor Jason talking to me and I can't even hear him. All I could do was stare at Aslet.

He was with another woman. A really pretty half-demon if I'm not mistaken and I'm not. He had his hands all over her. So I put mine all over Jason and then he went home wondering what the hell he did to piss me off. So, basically, my life pretty much stinks.

2 Comments:

At 2/10/2006 02:39:00 AM, Blogger fangtasia said...

Ouch! I know that hurt, but something tells me that him being there with someone else just wasn't a coinsidence. Plus that fact that he was putting on that show of being all over that other chick sounds like he was trying to make you jealous. I think he still has feelings for you but doesn't know how to handle the situation. I mean really, what guy takes his date to a bar that he used to frequent with someone else and not think he's going to run into her. Guys can be so clueless when it comes to relationships. Try not to think too much on it, it will only make you crazy. Hang in there.

 
At 2/10/2006 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

I'm telling you Lenore meet me at the club and I'll show you how to have a good time being single. Love sucks and it hurts but his loss. You can't mope around waiting for him to take you back.(That only lets him win) the key isn't in letting him see you all over some guy...let him see you having a blast enjoying flirting with all the demons at the club ;). Think about it...its an open invite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home