Thursday, February 09, 2006

At the edge and looking over

I haven't been home in a long time. That's because I've been with the werewolf who said he'd convert me. Here's the thing. He's seriously insane. There's something loose inisde his head and it's never going to be right. In a way, he's just like me, only he's stopped caring what anybody thinks. He knows he's not normal and he doesn't care. He really doesn't. And in case you're wondering, yes. We did. And he likes some massively twisted things. I thought I didn't have anything to learn but I was wrong. It took me two days to recover. Two days! Lucky it was the weekend or I would have lost my job. He likes my tat. Yesterday, we shaved me guess where and he gave me a tat right there. He's certified and everything. A blue butterfly. Jaysus that hurt. He said he'd let me watch him change but that I'd have to put out afterward. So, yeah. OK!

I still haven't made up my mind. But I'm thinking, why not?

Ta.

3 Comments:

At 2/10/2006 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

This is going to sound bitchier than I intend but seriously what did you expect? Roses and sweet nothings?! The full moon is around the corner and the man is half beast(I will even venture to wager that he's more beast this week than he was last week!) You are playing with fire and you are seriously naive. What do you think you're mind will be like after experiencing that change? What do you expect of a guy who has to spend most his time in the underground, is at the brink of an inter-species war, and has most humans spitting at him with disgust and bigotry.
Girl you better study up on the full moon and the wolf. You have romanticized this whole situation to dangerous proportions. Stick around to watch his change and you'll realize anything human in him is not going to save your ass when the moon is full.
Jonny she's so....so....YOUNG! Young at heart and mind and she doesn't know what she's gotten herself twisted into. You, my friend, are going to have a rouge on your paws.

 
At 2/11/2006 09:17:00 AM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

Yeah, well, my tasty little babe-o-licious might be a hell of a lot safer if ole necrodog converts her than if she stays human. Think of it as a valuable experiment. If I make her a doggie, will she be necro like me? There's only one way to find out. Trust me, she's totally up to dealing with me. You should have seen her face when I told her if she watched me change, she'd have to let me do the nasty with her. I almost bit her then, she was so turned on.

 
At 2/11/2006 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Ha ha ha ...now why would you think I was worried about her dealing with you?! Actually Jonny baby I am more worried about you having to deal with the whining and complaining of a young rogue once the full moon is done and over.
Have it your way then. Good luck dealing with the complications of taking a bigger bite than you can chew.
Although, I, myself might just go wolf hunting on the 13th. I have a mate to find.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home