Tuesday, January 24, 2006

On the outside, looking out

I moved to Crimson City about a month ago and got a job reading scripts from slush at Forrester Development, LLC. Here's hoping I get promoted to mail room soon. Three nights a week I waitress at a diner about six blocks from where I live, which is in a dump. Anyway, I came here thinking I might want to convert because it would so piss off anyone who's not already mad at me for not going to Harvard like they wanted. I thought about converting to vamp, but I think that's just too gross for me. Microwaved blood? I don't think so. Then I was all depressed so I got a tat on my hip. It's really tasteful, if you like naked men, which I do. After that, I got to thinking, I want to be a dog. Wolves are awesome beasts, and most of the time you're just normal, right? A friend of mine thinks he can hook me up with someone who can do the conversion, but it'll cost me $1000. I got $850 so far.

Ta!

7 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Just Another Fang said...

Be prepared to live in the tunnels under Crimson City~if the pack will let you run with them~ because the wolf can not be controlled by a rookie on the streets. Think before you pay its a decision that you can not turn back from, and one you might end up paying for with more than money.

 
At 1/26/2006 01:11:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

I have to wonder why you would need to pay for such services. Just a stroll in some of your less-favorable neighborhoods could get you what you dream for. Are you blonde?? Maybe Johnny Wolf could help you out. I wonder if everyone has been sleeping not much posting going on fromour demon, wofie, and vampy friends.

 
At 1/26/2006 07:02:00 PM, Blogger Elle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/26/2006 07:05:00 PM, Blogger Elle said...

Tunnels are totally me. You should see my apartment and you'd understand. It's in the basement. I've been in therapy since I was 5, so I think I know myself by now. I hate being human and I always have. I also hate being told what to do all the time and the reason it costs a grand is that the guy who's supposed to convert me is also going to show me the ropes afterward. I'm supposed to find out the guy's name tonight. I'm blonde. Natural, too. So what?

 
At 1/26/2006 07:10:00 PM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

Elle, babe! You're a blonde? Is that fate or what, cuz, hey, guess what? I'm a dog, and I'll convert you for $500 plus dinner, drinks and whatever else we feel like after. And, baby, do I have ropes to show you. How about it? necrodog AT gmail.com. I'm free tonight...

Arf.

 
At 1/27/2006 01:26:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

I see how it is with you males. One blonde comes along and suddenly you've forgotten to say thank you. Don't hurt her wolf-boy and don't leave her for dead. BTW...what do you look like in human form? A man panting after me is a nice form of flattery just don't roll over and beg. ;)
Elle, wolf might not be a smart choice if you hate being told what to do. No matter which blood line accepts you in their pack you still have to answer to the alpha for every decision.( I imagine you will have to also answer to the wolf that turns you.)

 
At 1/30/2006 10:14:00 AM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Hey Elle, any updates on your situation? Where are you hiding at Johnny?? Come out... come out.. Anyways, Catch me on my blog...I have some new post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home