Monday, January 30, 2006

It's all about choices, right?

I talked to my mom this weekend and she got all weepy about me throwing away my life. She's convinced I'm shacked up with some bike messenger with a drug habit. I have two roommates, one's a med student and isn't ever here. The other one is, in fact, a bike messenger, but he doesn't have a drug habit. I kept trying to talk to her about converting, but she had other stuff on her mind. Good old Dad is having an affair with his secretary and my older sister, a sophmore at Yale (Harvard rejected her) is pregnant and dropping out to marry some senator's son who's going to work for Daddy when he passes the bar. Baby shower in July! Drama. She's always been the one I've failed to be like. (Your sister never had orange hair. Your sister never got drunk before school. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.) Well, f*ck that.

I'm converting. My friend says his contact won't meet me until I have the whole $1000. Well F that too. I found somebody who will do it for $500. We're meeting tonight. Just to talk. My new tat finally stopped itching. It's way cool.

Ta!

2 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 05:12:00 PM, Anonymous necrodog said...

Oh. Elle. I can't wait.

Arf.

 
At 2/01/2006 02:03:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Wow your sister's a real reject...she got shut out of Harvard but made it to Yale. What a looser...ha ha ha...well sounds like you have your problems. What will a senator's son think of his sister-in-law being a wolf? She does sound sort of dull. I love that you have orange hair you inspired me. You should see my purple highlights they set off my silver eyes perfectly(contacts of course...I am only human.) You should come chat with me sometime Elle I like your spunk.
How did the date go with the wolf? Did you show him your tattoo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home