Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Failure

Word is B-Ops wants me off the streets and under wraps. Don't know why. All hell is breaking loose in Crimson City. Can't turn around it seems without running into a demon. I should be killing them, but I don't know how. I've never actually taken one out before. Fangs, yes. Dogs, yes. Demons, no. If I can't figure it out, there goes my plan to avenge Kari. I want retribution for her death, but I'm not suicidal.

Finding McCabe and getting a few pointers might be useful about now, but he's hunting me and he's pissed. I heard Mika's with him now, and that before that, she'd been looking for me solo. I'm surprised he let her tag along, but on the other hand, he's so smitten that she could probably talk him into almost anything.

I kind of understand.

Last night, I met this woman. Wild reddish brown hair that she wore to the small of her back. Two little braids on either side of her face with some metallic stuff woven in. Sexy blue eyes that promised heaven and her mouth... Shit. I couldn't help myself, I had to stop, talk to her. Take her to bed and sink into her. Nothing has ever felt so flipping good in my entire life. Her name is Alzbeta. She looks like she's twenty, but said she's older than that. She certainly screws like someone with years of experience.

What kind of man forgets about his need for justice for someone he swore to protect for an all night long bang session? And the damn thing is I'm meeting her again tonight.

I should be tracking some of these demons. I should be watching and learning how to kill them. I know I should. But it's like I can't help myself. I've gotta have her again and again. It's like some weird fever. Already I'm antsy, anticipating tonight.

Kari deserves better than this.

7 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 06:19:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Hmm silver banded in her reddish-brown hair? I think I have seen her... and yes she's hot. I don't doubt she's a dynomo in bed.
Your not a failure...you have a kind heart and one hell of a protective attitude. If your were vamp I would take you home for an all night session myself.
I've seen you out at night but I sort of hide in the shaddows so I doubt you've seen me.
Your sexy, strong, and I like your heart.
You seem to me the type of man who would fight to the death for his true love.
Be careful some of us care more about you than you will probably ever know.

 
At 2/01/2006 05:28:00 PM, Blogger Marc Hayes said...

I am a failure. I'm on a mission and shouldn't be distracted. I certainly shouldn't be having sex while the demons that killed my sister go unpunished. I always have self-comand--or I did. There's something about Alzbeta that makes me forget everything but her.

 
At 2/02/2006 01:25:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Check her green card..look for papers..is she human?? IF she is I need to meet her and learn how to make men forget about everything but me ;). Just be careful your sister doesn't need you joining her too soon.

 
At 2/02/2006 05:34:00 PM, Blogger Marc Hayes said...

She's human. Has to be. I know Alzbeta isn't a fang or a dog and her eyes are normal, so she can't be a demon.

I'd like to know how she overrides my control too. If you figure it out, let me know.

 
At 2/03/2006 06:43:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Hmm..maybe she learned a few tricks from a wolf or fang. Or demon in disguise?? There are contacts to hide your eye color. (I keep my silver one's in at night..the light can hit them and they almost glow.) I am sure you know her better but looking from the outside...Its just hard to believe she's human ~ I can't imagine a human overriding emotions (I havn't met a human male yet that can do the kind of voodoo your describing) ~ now a wolf~ I am finding out they have ways of getting into your head just as vamps. This city can get us in way over our heads. Keep talking to us Marc at least I know your safe.

 
At 2/04/2006 04:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcus is occupied

 
At 2/04/2006 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Sorry but I can't help worry Hayes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home