Sunday, January 22, 2006

Eye for an Eye

McCabe is hunting me. I knew he'd be out for blood if I approached his wife about going into the underworld. But she's searching for me too. Don't know why Mika's asking around, but it can't be anything good. Shit, maybe she wants to see if I'm doing okay. Women. I was prepared for the worst. When so much time passed, I knew it was unlikely Kari was still alive. When you throw demons into the mix, someone always ends up dead. They're evil. Killers.

Mika rattled on about types, about how some aren't dangerous. What a bunch of bullshit. Maybe she isn't a threat, but then she's got human blood. That makes her different from other demons. The rest of them? They deserve to die. All of them. And I'm going to be the one to send them to hell.

6 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 07:46:00 AM, Anonymous Just another fang said...

Oh Hayes settle down. Mika might not mean trouble just asking around for you. Is that any way to treat a friend...ignoring them and dodging them? Its really a shame that you are so close minded of these demons. Try to remember as with humans one bad seed does not always ruin the bunch. Some of us (fang, demon, or wolf) are lovers not fighters.

 
At 1/23/2006 05:09:00 PM, Blogger Marc Hayes said...

Fine. I'll just kill the dark demons. Even Mika calls them evil. Happy?

 
At 1/24/2006 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Just Another Fang said...

That I am all in aggreeance of. The dark demons are everyone's enemy. I am sorry they have brought you so much sorrow. Just be weary of turning your back on someone you might need on your side.

 
At 1/27/2006 01:19:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Hayes,
Watch your back babe. B-ops is spreading rumors about your psychological-well-being. Be careful our there.

 
At 1/28/2006 06:21:00 AM, Blogger Marc Hayes said...

Baby, I've known to watch my back since I was a preschooler. Don't worry.

 
At 1/29/2006 02:56:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

That's the thanks I get? See if I warn you again of someone after your ass. I am aware that you can handle yourself but thought a heads up might give you the lead. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home