Sunday, January 29, 2006

Doghouse

Mika is royally pissed. I don't think I've seen her this furious the entire time we've been together. I knew she wouldn't like it if she found out what I was doing, but I underestimated her temper. She says I also underestimate her, but that's bullshit. Doesn't she understand that I have to keep her safe? I nearly lost her once and if anything ever happened to her, it would kill me. I don't care that she can share my shield, she's mine to protect, damn it.

But that wasn't how the argument started out. She wanted to know how I could betray Hayes. Once I got a word in, we resolved that. If I didn't look for Hayes, B-Ops would just send someone else. Maybe someone who would kill him.

Then we got into the she's my partner segment of the fight. That's still unresolved. Mika threw me a pillow and closed the bedroom door in my face. Looks like I'll be sleeping on the couch for a while.

4 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Mika will chill out I am sure...I just hope for both your sake and her's that Hayes will see it the same. I am sure other's will agree with me when I say it would be a bad thing for us all to loose Hayes...he might be a little frazzled but at least he wants evil off the streets.

 
At 1/30/2006 05:18:00 PM, Blogger Mika McCabe said...

I hate being predictable. I'm going to have to work on that. Anyway, since Conor is still recovering, I'll answer for him. If he doesn't like it, tough.

Hayes will come around--eventually. He's dealing with grief right now, and probably a feeling of having failed his foster sister. The trick is finding him and stopping him from picking a fight with a demon that will take him out. He is only human after all.

 
At 2/03/2006 06:35:00 PM, Blogger Crimson Fan said...

Predictable isn't in this girl's vocabulary. ~ Although I am finding out a few other charecters around here aren't so predictable either. And I didn't mean you were predictable in any way...just know your and Connor's love is made to last. Any idea who this woman is that Hayes has got himself mixed up with? Oh, & Hi Conor I hope you have recovered.

 
At 2/03/2006 09:59:00 PM, Blogger Mika McCabe said...

Conor's grumbling and scowling. I believe I've embarrassed him again. Oops. :-)

I didn't realize Marc had a woman. He's driven at the best of times, and now he's obsessed, so this is unexpected news. Interesting. I'll have to tell Conor since she can't be human. Hayes would never delay his quest if this woman didn't have him mesmerized.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home