Friday, January 20, 2006

Do I look like the maid service?


So, I was looking around my apartment the other day and I realized that Aslet lives here. He moved my socks in with my underwear to make room for his stuff. His shirts are in the closet, over the chair and on the bathroom floor six inches from the hamper. His shoes are in the hallway (instead of the closet) and this morning the toilet seat was up. His guns are on the table. I was in the kitchen this afternoon scrubbing out the pots and getting really pissed that I'm doing all the work. And he comes in all "Where's my shoes?" and under my breath, I'm saying in the damn hallway where you left them for anybody to trip over. But when I turn around to actually tell him that, he was wearing a pair of Levi's only half buttoned and no shirt and no shoes and his hair is down to his shoulders. And for a minute, I couldn't breathe he looked so good. He smiled and without another word, he took off his pants, and that was it for pots. Afterward, I asked him if he could please just not leave the toilet seat up, but I don't think he gets it.


1 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 07:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lenore a hot body and good sex still doesn't give him any reason to be spoiled. Unless you want to end up "the little woman" of your relationship you better save that wonton lust for rewards of good behavior(cleaning the pots and pans for you.) Otherwise he'll keep dodging a tantrum with giving you a big "O".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home