Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Conflicted


Here's what I am:

  • A demonologist - PhD in Medieval history, able to read Latin, Middle English and Gaelic, (Manx, Scot and Irish) and cuneiform, sort of;
  • Highly paid to document the presence of demons in Crimson City;
  • Knowledgable about demon lore;
  • Expert in demon behavior;
  • Capable of killing demons and not bothered about having done so in the past;
  • Able to distinguish demons by power and type with accuracy of 93.7 percent (+ or - 2.1);
  • Aware that Elismal demons are of middle power but that 6 percent, for some reason, exhibit power that can rival the darker demons;
  • Sleeping with an Elismal demon who falls into that six percent.


So, yeah, I'm conflicted.
He's back. He's back and he came to see me and I let him in my head. More than that actually. He could have made me do anything. Afterward, he said he wants to bond me so he can take me to Orcus. The thing is, I know what he's talking about and it does a whole lot more than keep a human alive in Orcus. It'd be like having him in my head permanently. Normally, an Elismal just doesn't have that kind of power. But he does.

I think I want to let him. I am so fucking over the edge and when he's with me, I don't care. I really don't.

Tiber Korzha's back from wherever the hell he's been.

1 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 05:15:00 PM, Anonymous Crimson Fan said...

I ventured out into the city and thought I caught a glance of Tiber. Some rumblings in Crimson City about him and a deal with demons. Surely this can only be rumor but I wonder what it will take to draw Tiber out of his depression.
Yours Truely,
Crimson Fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home