Monday, December 19, 2005

Overworlders

I have been in the Overworld often enough and now for long enough that I understand some things I did not before. The women are weak, this is true. But I have found one who should have been a demon female. I enjoy mating with her. She is stronger than she looks. If I brought her to Orcus, I would have to bind her so that she will not die.

Jaise says tomorrow we will return. When our business here is over and the portal is open, I will ask her if she wishes me to bind her to me.

3 Comments:

At 1/05/2006 03:45:00 PM, Anonymous Crimson Fan said...

Aslet, women aren't weak its the male species that prove to be week. Put any man up against any woman in a trial of will and the woman will win out every time. Now don't view this as my offer to you for binding (I am devoted to Tiber when he'll have me)but just know a woman will end up being your end.

 
At 1/15/2006 11:27:00 AM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

Baby, my man is going to eat you alive. Point One: Tiberiu Korzha is a goner, so better not go all emotional over him. Point Two: demons don't care shit about some chick's will. He's impervious to all that emotional crap. Blue eyes might be shacking up right now, but I promise, when it ends it'll end badly and I get another free lunch. Woof.

 
At 1/15/2006 09:03:00 PM, Anonymous Crimson Fan said...

Johnny,
I recently heard rumor that a demon or two got a little too emotionally mixed up with a cop and it ended pretty badly for the the demons. As far as Korzha I am sure he can handle himself...fang heals faster than wolf so don't be overly confident in your ability to see to his demise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home