Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Vishtau

My niece, Kimi, shares the vishtau with Nicodemus. I'm certain of this. It spoiled my daughter's wedding for me. Kimi is very young, and Nicodemus is much older, though he does not look his age. I warned him off, but I fear I'll have to ask Mika or her mate to discourage him as well. The vishtau is a powerful and compelling force in demons. Until Kimi's classes resume next week, it will be up to me to ensure they spend no time together. I might have to return him to Orcus if that's what it takes to protect my brother's child.

2 Comments:

At 8/18/2015 04:29:00 AM, Blogger Terry Durward said...

is that really really true? I mean about a Vishtau. Are there really this kind of creatures? Please enlightened me.

 
At 8/22/2015 05:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course it is true. Some people choose not to believe. That is their issue. Not ours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home