Saturday, November 12, 2005

Should I or Shouldn't I?

I can't tell you how long it's been since I've been with anybody. Ages. It's embarassing, but I hardly have time to do laundry. How am I supposed to date? Besides, finding a babysitter I trust and can afford and don't want to burn out, well, sometimes its just easier to stay home and go to sleep early. Which brings me to my essential point. Matthew Jaise is asking me out again. He's been perfectly clear that all he wants is sex. And lately I've been wondering if I ought to say yes. He's a really great-looking guy. Really great. He comes around here in B-Ops black and those incredible eyes and muscles and I think, gee, why not?

Because I know me, that's why. But, why can't a girl brag about boinking a stud without all that Yeah, but can she keep him around BS?

I just really want someone to hold me in his arms and say, Sweetheart, everything's going to be OK. Just once, you know?

And that's why I shouldn't with Lt. Jaise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home