Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Time

I've got an anniversary coming up. I guess I could be all manly and depressed and pretend it's the day I became a vampire, but to be honest, I wasn't keeping track of time back then -- probably wouldn't have known how to read a calendar had there been one around -- and even if by some miracle I could mark the day, I really wouldn't want to. I used to regret my life, but not anymore. I have a reason to be glad I've been allowed to live this long. Despite everything, I'm glad.

Because of her. Keeli.

So that's it, the anniversary. The day we met. I don't know if I should bring it up to her -- mark the occasion. I know she'll laugh if I do, but not in a bad way. She'll appreciate the guesture. It's just that it's not something I've ever thought of doing. I never imagined I would be so close to someone that days would become important. That time would suddenly be precious.

Anyway. I bought her a ring.

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2007 10:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she said..?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home