Friday, October 21, 2005

Issues

Eric is having trouble adjusting. 

It's nothing serious.  Just a temper on him.  Some anti-social behavior.  I don't want to talk about it much.  Seems kind of embarassing for him, and I feel sorry for the kid, despite everything he's done.  He's trying.  Really.  

Michael and I both knew this would happen.  Kid's been traumatized, after all.  And therapists?  That's a joke.  Wolves don't do therapy.  Neither do vampires, now that I think about it.  Shit happens, you swallow it down.  Bury the hurt.  Make do with what you've got, because life sucks and that's just the way of it.  Michael's been doing his part, though.  Trying to get through to Eric.  Help him work through the pain.  Of anyone, his life experiences are the most similar.  Abuse, torture, kidnapping.  God.  It's a miracle that both of them can still function.  

And function very well, I might add.  Michael, that is.  Woof.  I think I'll go to bed now.  My fang is waiting in our room, sharpening his...sword.  

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2007 09:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor guy. Were do people get off hurting a child? It makes me sick. Good for Michael though. May I ask were his parents are doing to help?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home