Sunday, September 11, 2005

It's wicked wild out there

Just got off two back to back shifts. I haven't slept in, what, 48 hours? Something like that. Got home and Holly was fast asleep. Sometimes this life sucks, except there's some wicked wild shit going on right now. The dogs have been moving up and out lately, like they're trying to piss people off. And the vamps are moving down. Some idiot fang killed a dog in Strata 0. WTF? We got a subpoena to bring in Tiberiu Korzha for questioning, probable cause and all that, but of course he brought his lawyers and about the only thing we got from that is his recipe for cheese blintzes. One of the AAs gave him her cell number and some other sick chick text messaged him right there in the interview room. He laughed, but I didn't notice that he deleted the message. What a freak.

In other strange news, word is there's a fang doing the Maddox heiress and that it's the real thing. Cripes! Must be the pink hair. Or is it blue now? Whatever. Only I think it's true. Weird and weirder. I kind of hope it's true. If I hadn't just spent the last forty hours logging illegal bites I'd think there's hope for the world. I'll have to put that on my list of stuff to do. Fall madly in love with some hunk from a different Strata. If I had my choice, I think I'd pick a dog. Fangs are way out of my league.

2 Comments:

At 9/11/2005 02:11:00 PM, Blogger valmer11 said...

Who gives a crap about dogs and fangs when there's effing demons in Crimson Cit? Pretty shiny things keep me up at night. I have to hide from the demons. They're coming. You gotta do something. And stay the hell away from Korzha. He's mine.

 
At 9/24/2005 12:08:00 PM, Blogger Cai Stephan said...

Gotta say the fang and the Maddox heir is the true word. Saw it myself recently. Sounds like the heir may be the AGD before long though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home