Monday, September 19, 2005

Consequences and Contemplation

Tiber here, writing from Sonoma County. I'll be back in Crimson City tomorrow. Meetings, of course. And a few unusual things to keep an eye on. Dinner with Madeline was lovely, as I may have mentioned. She's a spectacular woman. I understood quite well that I was being used as revenge for an inattentive boyfriend. Biting was involved and still the sex was. . . dull. This should not have been so.

But I am sitting here, watching the moon rise on the hills and with half a bottle of excellent Merlot sacrificed to my mood, and I am thinking of her again. I cannot, will not, involve myself with a human. It's unthinkable, and I suspect she would not have me. Well. Enough said of that.

Tiberiu

6 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 02:52:00 PM, Blogger crimsontide said...

You never know unless you try. Words to live by.

 
At 11/30/2005 04:35:00 PM, Anonymous Crimson fan said...

Ahh Tiber my fair dark vamp. Too bad you do not want to get involved with a human again..I would let you bite me anytime you needed fang...just not too deep.

 
At 1/02/2006 08:49:00 PM, Blogger Tiber said...

To Crimsontide: Naturally, you are quite right. I am not yet at liberty to speak but soon.

To Crimson Fan: Three months ago I would have been more than happy to oblige you. Alas. My condition is serious. She would mind if I bit you.

 
At 1/05/2006 02:25:00 PM, Anonymous Crimson Fan said...

The offer is always open if ever your conditions should change. Fear is only one of many chemical reactions that the body can produce to highten emotion and senses. Sadly it is now 2006 and humans can't even coexist with their own species.
Passionatly yours,
Crimson Fan

 
At 1/15/2006 11:43:00 AM, Blogger JonnyWolf said...

Oh, just gag me. I keep telling you, Tiberiu is a goner. Get yourself a box for the ashes.

 
At 1/18/2006 04:32:00 PM, Anonymous crimson fan said...

Johhny Wolf...don't make me get out my silver whip and give you a few lashings...on second thought you might like it a little too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home