Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Be afraid...

Brian: Are vampires good in bed?
Me: Which part of your body would you like me to break first?
Brian: It's a simple question.
Me: That has nothing to do with my plans for the future of this city's wolf packs.
Brian: So?
Me: So, it's stupid. I won't answer it. Ask me something else.
Brian: Fine. I'll take that as a no.
Me: No, what?
Brian: That vampires are good in bed. We'll just go on record that they're not.
Me: I hate you.
Brian: Free press.
Me: I can change that.

Yes, Brian O'Dell's interview with me is out, out, out. As I heard it from Jas, every joint in town that sells Howl got rushed. Sold out in minutes. I am not comforted by the public's interest in me, but hey, I suppose they have a right. I am, after all, the head chick in this town. Michael hasn't read the article yet. I'm not looking forward to his reaction, for obvious reasons.

2 Comments:

At 9/24/2005 12:14:00 PM, Blogger Cai Stephan said...

Don't worry about it, Keeli. After what you and Michael went through, it's small potatoes.

 
At 1/17/2006 01:48:00 PM, Anonymous Just another fang said...

Hmmm.. I wonder if this Brian is up for an interview with a sexy yet oh so dangerous blonde. He wouldn't have to ask if vampires were good in bed once I got ahold of him. From one tough babe to another hang in there Keeli. I also have to wonder why "Free Press" isn't focusing on the much bigger problems in Crimson City.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home