Thursday, August 11, 2005

I am in love. And oh my God, he is hot. He's also a fang, but I'm learning to get over that. I admit, it's not easy - I still don't trust his kind, not all the way, not for a minute - but this man, this...person...is different. Call me a hypocrite, call me a bitch (which would be true), but being with him opens my eyes. Being with him makes me feel...good. I like that I'm his best friend. I don't think he's had many, but then, neither have I. Maybe that's why we're comfortable around each other. Maybe we have the same kind of pain.

Shit. I'm sunk.

PS: He totally carries a sword. And it's very large. Ha! Get it? Large? Yeah, whatever. I crack myself up sometimes.

PPS: Don't let this message fool you. There are some rumblings in the underground. Big ones. A shake-up is coming and I don't know if anyone, fang or wolf, is going to like the changes. Just wait. Hold on tight. Something is going to happen.

1 Comments:

At 8/13/2005 10:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep to your own kind, dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home