Sunday, July 17, 2005

Project Time

I'm going to redecorate my rooms. Maybe the endless shopping with Kimi for her dorm room is what inspired me, but I'm sure the project will be fun. Dad just shook his head when I told him and handed me a credit card. I do love him. He's always understanding of my impatience and my--I guess you could call it excess energy. I don't idle well.

I'm not sure what I want to do yet, but I do know I want color. Bright, exciting colors. I found a cool website today that helps mix and match colors so nothing clashes and I'm excited about some of the ideas they show. I still need to do a little more thinking, though.

This website has a quiz to help match color to personality. I'm sure the results will be interesting. I'm signing off and going to take it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home