Friday, June 24, 2005

Everybody's working the system

Talked to Sancho before I went home after pulling a double shift, but he wasn't saying anything useful. Too freaking strung out on narco. Half of what he said didn't make any sense at all. He belongs in detox, telling stories like that. There's a body count pool going on. I think Murph started it. Totally inappropriate. As usual. Everybody's in. I took 1545, I think. I'm not sure. I'm too tired to think. Matthew Jaise came by. That guy looks just really good in black, so that's one thing I can say about B-Ops that maybe won't get me fired. I heard he did one of the admins over at one of the other precincts I won't say which one, and then dropped her for someone in IA. He was coming on to Milagra and she totally bought it. Streets buzzing with weird ass talk. Five arrests today, a billion fights. It's hot and everyone's in a bad mood. Including me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home